1 lb Ky Darling Meat Lean Ground Beef
1 TBSP Butter
1 small onion
1 small red pepper
1 small yellow pepper
2 TBSP ketchup
1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
1 TBSP cornstarch
1 cup broth ( I used chicken bc that’s all I had on hand)
6 oz. Provolone Cheese
A Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Brown hamburger until no pink, remove from skillet and drain fat.
2. Add butter, onions, and peppers, cook approx. 2 minutes stir then cook another 2 minutes.
3. In the meantime mix cornstarch and broth together.
4. Add beef back into skillet with onions and peppers
5. Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and broth/cornstarch mixture to skillet.
6. Cook until mixture is 75% liquid, add cheese on the top.
7. Let the cheese melt or if you toast your hamburger buns pop it into the oven along side them for about 3-5 minutes.
Serve on toasted wheat hamburger buns or bread of choice.
Costumer Katie Shae's recipe and review! I started getting lean ground beef at the store and when I saw that they had lean ground beef I knew I had to try it. I love the ground beef from KY Darling, it has flavor, it cooks up wonderful, and it is good for the body because no antibiotics and grass fed beef is used.